After almost a year we have finally released an update to the AS2 version of CASA Lib. The biggest change is in the name. Going forward CASA Framework will be named CASA Lib. Other changes include minor additions to the API, updated documentation and a few bug fixes.
This release will most likely be the last improvement release for the AS2 branch. We will remain committed to fixing any bugs or documentation errors that may arise, but will be spending the majority of our efforts on the ActionScript 3.0 version of CASA Lib. We feel that CASA Lib ActionScript 2.0 is very mature and in a good solid place.
- Renamed from CASA Framework to CASA lib. Main package is now
- Updated documentation.
- Fixed possible bug in DrawUtil where if the target has a set/get for
widththat value was used instead of the defined rectangle.
- Updated Inactivity class to properly remove all events when destroyed.
- Updated DistributionCollection to dispatch an event when positioning items.
getItemsmethod to DistributionCollection.
- Made instance name optional for MovieClipUtil’s
attachMovieRegisterClass. Methods will use
linkageIdfor instance name.
- Added static
isDownmethod to EventMouse to determine if mouse button is pressed without creating an instance.
- Fixed error in Range’s
- Fixed a mistake in ObjectUtil’s
isEmptymethod that caused invalid detections.
- Added methods
containsto Range class.
- Fixed bug where
2as a prime number.
1.5.0 Downloads & Documentation
Please note: We advise you to only use the latest release links. This way you can be assured that the version you are getting is the most up to date. We provide links to specific versions to be used in cases of forward compatibility issues.